Friday 2 January 2015

NEW PROJECT

 First post for this new year and already a new project to show. I decided that this year I'll try to avoid buying clothes, although I'm not a shopping addicted, but in fact who need s all the clothes in their closets?

But I decided too that I could sew some special and unique clothes. So, my first project will be a tunica, but a very special tunica. I took inspiration here and bought this book. The idea is to create my own clothes collection.

For the tunica I started assembling scraps of Liberty fabrics and will then sew them together to a large piece of fabric and after that sew my tunica (the patchwork will only be in the front).


They already look great, but I will rearrange them, this is just to get the feeling.
Have a nice week-end.
PINK

No comments:

Post a Comment