Wednesday 7 September 2011

New blocks

Hi dear friends,
I have been silent but not inactive! I managed to catch up my blocks for the Australian block swap. Here is my block for the 12" group to Robyn. It is my first ever Grandmothers Fan and it was fun sewing it!!!
Next two blocks are for Sue, our lovely group coordinator, she was my August partner for the 6" group.
And the last block is the one I made for the group quilt we (Flickr group) are making for Barbara Brackman to thank her for the great work she is doing posting every week a Civil War block and its history. You can have a look at her blog here.
Tomorrow I'll take my way to the postoffice. Soon new pictures of the new house and more about new blocks.
Hugs. Pink

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty fan block oooohhh I see something there for me, very exciting. cant wait for the post man now :)

    ReplyDelete