today I'll show you the steps to my first appliqué creation. Later, when I get it, I'll make a PDF for you to download. The block is for my September swap partner Robyn. She asked for a block with a tea pot, cup and saucer o mugs. I decided for a tea pot and started looking around in blogland, when I realized that I have a very nice tea pot in my house. So I decided to try my own design.
|Original with my version|
|Pieces cut out|
|Basting in place|
|The two together|
I am satisfied with the result and the process was very fun. I hope Robyn likes it too.
Week-end almost finished. Tomorrow alarm clock at 06.30!!!! Valentino gets back to school and normal live is starting again...The good thing is that it is my birthday and we will go to Furnas to take a hot bath, have a nice lunch and spend a relaxing day. WOW!!