Sunday 1 May 2011

This and that

Hi friends,

1st of May and here in Portugal it is Mother Day. This is the lovely present I got from my little Valentino.


He made this beautiful bracelet at school and I really love it!

Here are the last three blocks I made for the Civil War block of the week.

Block 16-17-18

And here another possible layout for the blocks. After some days of musing and looking at the design wall, I came out with this solution. I quite like it and think that with more blocks it will look nice. The layout will be 10 by 10 blocks. I really enjoy Saturdays waiting for the next block.


Every Saturday I sew 4 set in blocks to catch up, next week I'll be there and each further week I have just two blocks to sew.

Today we have flea market too, but I'm not shure we'll go, the weather is not very nice. If we go and find some treasure I'll post it.

For now have a nice Sunday and big hugs. Pink

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's day! Ours is on May 8th this year. I like the bracelet your little guy gave you and your quilt is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blocks and I do like the layout!

    ReplyDelete