Saturday 20 April 2013

NANTES I'M ARRIVING !!!

Dear friends,

On Monday I start my trip to Nantes, where I will visit the exhibition "Pour l'Amour du Fil" and see my DJ and 99 other selected ones. I'm so excited!!

Who ever among my followers is going to Nantes too, please contact me. I would be happy to meet you there.

Luckily Paula told me that the European Dear Jane Club was organizing a dinner for Thursday so I was able to sign in and have the opportunity to meed a lot of new people.

I'm still working on some purses to take with me, but the last little project was this one:

From this...

Nice but boring shirt, to this...





More interesting, sparkling, glittering....with old buttons I collected some years ago.

Do you know what you will cook for dinner? Here my suggestion: GNOCCHI with  TOMATO SAUCE. Yummy!!!




BUON APPETITO!!

During my trip in Nantes I will post a lot of pictures and impressions... don't miss to read my posts.
Have a nice week-end. Hugs.
Pink

2 comments:

  1. How clever, I like that, now you have a very pretty and special shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you adorned that pretty pink shirt!
    Have a wonderful time in Nantes!
    Safe Travels!

    ReplyDelete