Tuesday 27 December 2011

Blocks, Blocks, Blocks

Hi friends,
after Christmas days I'll show you the blocks I have done during the last weeks. But first of all you need to give a look to the finished quilt top "Circle of Friends", done by members of the Civil War block of the week group in Flickr and sewed together, quilted and sent to Barbara Brackman by Becky Brown. You can read more about here and enjoy. My block is the right bottom corner one (Log Cabin).
Now to my blocks:
Civil War Block of the week
Block 51

Block 52
I'm working on the borders. Very soon I'll be ready to sew it together.
Quilt block swap Australia, 12" group, my block to Fiona:
 And Fiona's block to me. Another perfect one for my quilt.

Last pictures are from Quilt block swap Australia, 6" group, my blocks to Billy.
Wonderful goodies Billy sent to me with her blocks!!!
 And her lovely blocks.
Finished! Have a wonderful week. Hugs. Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment